- Sizes: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5mm
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Weight: 34 g
You will Receive:
- 1x Kuro Coiler Concepts 6 in 1
- Insert the socket screw into the appropriate hole of the winder section. (pic A)
- For 28-26 gauge wire, use hole number 1
- For 24-22 gauge wire, use hole number 2
- Insert wire through hole on the side of the handle. Leave about ½” of the wire protruding from the hole. Hold the end of the wire against the handle so it won’t pull through. (pic B)
- Pull the loose end of the wire around the shaft. (pic B)
- Slide the winder section over the shaft with the pin facing toward the handle.
- Turn the winder section so that it catches the wire and starts wrapping it around the shaft. Keep light pressure against handle while winding. Excessive pressure will force smaller gauge wire to wrap over itself. (Pic D)
- When finished, remove winder and straighten the wire end that protrudes from the hole in the handle. (pic E)
- Push up on the wire to slide coil up. Carefully grab the coil at the bottom to slide it off the shaft.